~when i'm dealing with human i learn empathy, happiness and joy. when i'm dealing with animal i learn compassion, tolerance and forgiveness which is for me humanity. -farhanah noah

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

my darling.....

Pueden pasar tres mil años.



They can spend three thousand years.






Puedes besar otros labios,


You can kiss other lips,






Puedo morirme mañana.


I can die tomorrow.






Puede secarse mi alma,


One can dry my soul,






Pueden borrar mi memoria.


They can erase my memory.






Pueden robarme tu historia,


They can steal your history from me,






Puedes echarme de tu vida.


You can throw me of your life.






Puedes negar que me querias,


You can deny that you loved me,






pero nunca te olvidare.


but I will never forget you.






Sabes que nunca te olvidare.


You know that I will never forget you.






Como olvidar tu sonrisa.


As forgetting your smile.






Como olvidar tu mirada.


As forgetting your look.






Como olvidar que rezaba


As forgetting that it was praying






Para que no te marcharas.


So that you were not leaving.






Como olvidar tus locuras.


As forgetting your madnesses.






Como olvidar que volabas.


As forgetting that you were flying.






Como olvidar que aun te quiero


As forgetting that I even love you






mas que a vivir, mas que a nada.


more than to living, more than to nothing.

No comments: