~when i'm dealing with human i learn empathy, happiness and joy. when i'm dealing with animal i learn compassion, tolerance and forgiveness which is for me humanity. -farhanah noah

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

~LoVe LeTtER................


dear hubby.....


i miss your charming face. everything i do it's remind me of you. even when i speak. every words remind me of you. i can't stop from thinking of you. i pray everyday that God will bless you... or you can have mine. forgetting you is the only thing i would never do.. a smile from you means summer for me. you mean the world to me..

from the day i met you i know you are perfect for me. i can't live without you plus i don't want to live without you. it hurt so bad to be apart from you. i miss your smile, your warm hand and your gentle touch. i wish it will last forever. i love the way you look at me. my love for you will never fade away. there will always be a place for you in my heart, my mind and my life.

you are everything to me. i mean everything... my dreams... my breath and everything. it just i don't know how to tell you how i am greatful to have you in my life... the only thing i could give you is my heart and my life.... i don't want to argue... i never meant to start a fight. i just want your attention... it's really kills me to be in this  situation. i just hope everything will get better soon.... i do miss your voice.... the voice that give me strength at all time........ i really hope you will get better....

i am so sorry....... so very sorry..............



i love you.....

now and forever...........

No comments: