~when i'm dealing with human i learn empathy, happiness and joy. when i'm dealing with animal i learn compassion, tolerance and forgiveness which is for me humanity. -farhanah noah

Sunday, 21 February 2010

~bORiNg-BoRiNg................






BOLD WHAT’S YOU, OR WHAT YOU LIKE, OR WHAT YOU’VE DONE.

MY PERSONALITY:
* I’M LOUD ONLY WHEN I’M HIGH.
* I’M OBNOXIOUS.
* I’M SARCASTIC.
* I’M COCKY.
* I CRY EASILY.
* I HAVE A BAD TEMPER.
* FOR THE MOST PART, I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE.
* I’M EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.
* I LIKE TO FIGHT.
* I HAVE MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS.
* I’VE SMOKED.
* I’VE SMOKED WEED.
* I DRINK COFFEE.
* I CLEAN MY ROOM DAILY.


MY APPEARANCE:

* I WEAR MAKEUP.
* I WEAR A PIECE OF JEWELRY AT ALL TIMES.
* I WEAR CONTACTS.
* I WEAR GLASSES.
* I’VE HAD BRACES.
* I HAVE BRACES.
* I CHANGE MY HAIR COLOR OFTEN.
* I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR OFTEN.
* MY EARS ARE PIERCED.
* I HAVE SMALL FEET.

RELATIONSHIPS:

* I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW.
* I’M SINGLE.
* I’M CRUSHIN’.
* I’VE MISSED AN EX BEFORE.
* I’M ALWAYS SCARED OF BEING HURT.
* AN EX HAS PHYSICALLY ABUSED ME AT LEAST ONCE.
* I’VE TOLD SOMEONE I LOVED THEM WHEN I DIDN’T.
* I’VE TOLD SOMEONE I DIDN’T LOVE THEM WHEN I DID.
* I’VE BEEN IN LOVE MORE THAN TWO TIMES.
* I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
* I BELIEVE LUST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE.

FRIENDSHIPS:

* I HAVE A BEST FRIEND.
* I HAVE AT LEAST TEN FRIENDS.
* I’VE GOTTEN A PHONE CALL IN THE LAST 48 HOURS FROM A FRIEND.
* I’VE BEATEN UP A FRIEND.
* I’VE BEEN IN A SERIOUS FIGHT WITH A FRIEND.
* I CAN TRUST AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE WITH MY LIFE.

EXPERIENCES:

* I’VE BEEN ON A PLANE.
* I’VE BEEN ON A TRAIN.
* I’VE LEFT THE STATE/PROVINCE.
* SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME HAS DIED.
* I’VE TAKEN A TAXI.
* I’VE TAKEN A CITY BUS.
* I’VE TAKEN A SCHOOL BUS.
* I’VE GONE BUNGEE JUMPING.
* I’VE MADE A SPEECH.
* I’VE BEEN IN SOME SORT OF CLUB.
* I’VE WON AN AWARD.
* I’VE SPENT 24 HOURS ON THE COMPUTER STRAIGHT.
* I’VE BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT.


MUSIC:

* I LISTEN TO COUNTRY.
* I LISTEN TO POP.
* I LISTEN TO TECHNO.
* I LISTEN TO ROCK.
* I’M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO PLAY SONGS REPEATEDLY UNTIL I HATE IT.
* I HATE THE RADIO.
* I DOWNLOAD MUSIC.
* I BUY CD’S.

TELEVISION:

* I SPEND AT LEAST SIX HOURS A DAY WATCHING TELEVISION.
* I WATCH SOAP OPERAS DAILY.
* I’M IN LOVE WITH DAYS OF OUR LIVES.
* I’VE SEEN AND LIKE THE OC.
* I’VE SEEN AND LIKE ONE TREE HILL.
* I’VE SEEN AND LIKE AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL.
* I’VE SEEN AND LIKE POPULAR.
* I’VE SEEN AND LIKE HOUSE.
* · I’VE SEEN AND LIKE 24.
* · I’VE SEEN AND LIKE CSI.
* · I’VE SEEN AND LIKE EVERWOOD.

FAMILY LIFE:

* I GET ALONG WITH BOTH OF MY PARENTS.
* MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS ARE STILL TOGETHER.
* I HAVE AT LEAST ONE BROTHER.
* I HAVE AT LEAST ONE SISTER.
* I HAVE AT LEAST ONE STEP BROTHER/SISTER.
* I HAVE AT LEAST ONE HALF BROTHER/SISTER.
* I’VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE.
* I’VE RAN AWAY FROM MY HOME.
* I’VE SWORN AT MY PARENTS.
* I’VE MADE MY PARENTS CRY.
* I’VE LIED TO MY PARENTS.
* I’VE LIED TO MY PARENTS ABOUT WHERE I AM.
* I’VE LIED TO MY PARENTS ABOUT WHAT I’M DOING.
* I’VE LIED TO MY PARENTS SO I’D BE ALLOWED OUT.
* I’VE WALKED OUT WHEN I’VE BEEN GROUNDED.

HAIR:

* I’VE BEEN BROWN.
* I’VE HAD STREAKS.
* I’VE CUT MY HAIR IN THE PAST YEAR.
* I’VE DYED MY HAIR IN THE PAST YEAR.
* I’VE BEEN BLONDE.
   * I’VE HAD BLACK.
* I’VE BEEN/HAD RED.
* I’VE BEEN LIGHT BROWN.
* I’VE BEEN MEDIUM BROWN.
* I’VE HAD PURPLE/PINK.
* I’VE BEEN BLUE/GREEN.
* I’VE GOTTEN MY HAIR THINNED.
* I USE CONDITIONER.
* I’VE USED SILK THERAPY.
* I’VE USED HOT OIL TREATMENTS.
* I’VE CURLED MY HAIR.
* I’VE STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR.
* I’VE IRONED MY HAIR.
* I’VE BRAIDED MY HAIR.
* I’VE HAD DREADLOCKS.

SCHOOL:

* I’VE THROWN SOMETHING AT A TEACHER.
* I’VE YELLED AT A TEACHER.
* I’VE BEEN SUSPENDED.
* I’VE HAD AN IN-SCHOOL SUSPENSION.
* I’VE BEEN SENT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE.
* I’VE WALKED OUT OF CLASS.
* I’VE SKIPPED AN ENTIRE DAY OF SCHOOL.
* I’VE SKIPPED A WHOLE MONTH OF ONE CERTAIN CLASS.
* I’VE FAILED A TEST.
* I’VE CHEATED ON A TEST.
* I’VE HELPED SOMEONE ELSE CHEAT ON A TEST.
* I’VE FAILED ART.
* I’VE FAILED P.E.
* I’VE FAILED MATH.
* I’VE FAILED ANOTHER CLASS.
* A TEACHER HAS CALLED MY PARENTS.
* I’VE BEEN CAUGHT SKIPPING.


ditag dari wanymelle,kacima dll

No comments: