~when i'm dealing with human i learn empathy, happiness and joy. when i'm dealing with animal i learn compassion, tolerance and forgiveness which is for me humanity. -farhanah noah

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

~i hAd a LoNg dAy... fuckkkkkkkk....


for the 1st time ever i post this entry in english... well what the hell???

i woke up at 630 am... go to the bathroom-shower-get dressed and get my hair done.... im ready around 715 and gone downstairs-walk walk-and wait for the bus... SHIT allready 745am.... i dont see any seranas or t601.... damn it im late again... finally i took t603 to seksyen 2 and continue my journey with t602... shit... burn my 2 ringgit.. the journey should cost only 50 cent by seranas.... SHIT again....

arrived at office on 8.01am.... SHIT... as i thought... my punch card is red.... shittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

doing my daily routine at the office as usual.... key in data... faxing... blabla..... clerikal work... untilll i was forced to count letters... yes counting letters... even my primary teacher wont ask me to do such shit... yes i am a practical student... so everyone can bullied be and be so damn shit????

ok done with the shit... hidir ali was a fucking loser i have ever met.... i was on my cubicle after helping him counting the letters and the i realize i left my cellphones on his table......

the jerk
THROW MY PHONES INTO THE DUSTBIN!!!!!!!!!! are u kidding me?????????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? YOU WHORE!!!!YOU ARE WORST THAN BITCH!!!!!!!!!! YOU ASSHOLE... YOU PSYCHO DAMN JERK!!!!!!!!!!

fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

throwing someones cellphones in the dustbin is not consider as funny ok..... he really gone too far.... i could lose my carlo rino purse without worry... i could lose my ic, MONEY and etc.. but to lose my cellphones?????? never hell no... not a chance in hell!!!!! fucking jerk!

we had a fight.... i leave a scratch mark on his arm.... serve him right... hopefully it will be scar forever....

i should throw hidrocloric acid on his face.......

i drop everything i hold... my cellphones fell twice today.... i spill my egg mixture for dinner.... shit.........

it was a pathetic day..... shit............... fucking helll.....!!!!!!!!!!!!


and the most pathetic part is im turning 23rd tomorrow alone.....

No comments: