~when i'm dealing with human i learn empathy, happiness and joy. when i'm dealing with animal i learn compassion, tolerance and forgiveness which is for me humanity. -farhanah noah

Saturday, 31 October 2009

~ To WhOm i ChErIsH sO....




i love your eyes...
because from there i see hopes
and from there i found courages
and most important is its see me different as i am special...
and cherish me as i am one of kind...

yes... and it is a truly rare gift dear.. you are very right..

because of you i have moved on...
to lead a better life as u by my side...
i promise to stay as long as you want..
i will be the one for you....
as long as you want..
you give me strength that i have been looking for...
for that i am forever thankful...

as i want your name to be my last name..
a proof that i am always with you...
and a reason for me to alive..
you mean a lot to me...
i will never leave you as u never leave me...
i love you now until forever....

  my entire life would be so miserable without you



dedicated to him that i cherish and love

No comments: